Thursday, March 24, 2011

AHHHH!

I just want to scream and cry and just flip out. I feel like pregozilla about to attack the world. I keep trying to act like Im perfectly fine but lets face it Im 16, baby-dadless, have HBP, stressed with school, forced to leave work, grandma is in recovery, my feet are swollen, i cant even do the simplest of things without being exhausted, this low sodium diet im on has me sick to my stomach, I get terrible headaches, im exhausted BUT cant sleep and by the time I get to sleep I have to get right back up and get ready for school for where the first 3 hours Im on my feet and around chemicals feeling like I want to throw up and pass out. Its safe to say I just want to be done with being pregnant and school and just stay at home with my baby all day, though Ill regret that in the sense of never having sleep or a moment to myself but its way better and way worth it. I just want to be healthy for him but I feel so sick.... Im sorry all I do is complain on here but honestly no one is reading anyways and plus where else am I supposed to reveal my mood swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment