Friday, March 11, 2011

Worth the risk?

Funny how theres always that one guy that seems to keep coming back into your life. You know the kind that makes you mad and breaks your heart but you love unconditionally and the only people to understand why you do is those who also are in love. And am I stupid for letting him creep back into my life? Probably, but would it be a regret all my life wondering what could of been.

Hes the guy that makes my heart skip a beat just from seeing his name and every love song makes me think of him. No, he isn't my babys father but hes the guy I would want to help me raise him. Hes the guy that loves my songs and his laugh just makes me smile. He understand Im sarcastic and likes my loud awkward giggle when he tickles me. And when we kiss its nothing but sparks.

Yes he left me but how much of that was his control. He moved across the country, not state or town, BUT country and do you expect a 18 year old boy who just met a girl a few weeks before he left to give it all up for her? No, I don't and I don't want him to either. Yeah I wish he could of told me he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore rather than after us being "together" for 6 months and then him just falling off the face of the earth , but things happen and we all do things we wish we didnt. But you just got to let love in and give it a try. Pretty much this is me trying to tell myself Im doing the right thing. I know hes a good guy and hes never cheated or lied and wouldn't even hurt my son, but is it worth the risk of another broken heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment