Monday, March 7, 2011

In the end

In the end it doesn't really matter,
Doesn't matter what you said because you already said it.
Doesn't matter what you did because you already did it.
And once somethings done its done, simple as that.
As far as I know there isn't a time machine laying around there to save you from your "mistakes"
Then again, if we didn't have regrets of the things done we wouldn't know what to become.
The point of this is, is that the past holds so many good and bad things that it's neither good nor bad to focus on it. However, to focus nearly on the present isn't right either since if you just live for the moment you'll have nothing to look forward to, dream of, or work for.
I've lived my life in all different stages;
where I was nostalgic of my past leading me to depression
where I was living only for the moment leading me to drugs
& where I was living for the future, only getting me no where but wanting to speed up
I don't have the perfect balance,
but the only thing I do have is the memories of hopefully recovering grandmother,
the excitment for my baby boy on his way,
and time running out to get ready for work.
I'm not sure what my point was,
it was more of a my mind is on a rambeling spin so let me type as fast I can and see where it gets me.
Well, that's all.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment