Thursday, January 13, 2011

21 weeks down

21 weeks down and only 19 more to go!! I'm so ready to be done being pregnant, it can seriously be a drag. I want him here so bad already, but at the same time EVERYTHING needs to immediatley slow down, because time is going by so fast and I have exams and work to do on top of getting everything ready.
Pictures from my last ultrasound (dec.28)

This is my baby boy ^^ I'm going to name him : Mason Samuel
It's a boy!!!
He was being so shy about his face!

This boy kicks, does flips, and has a little party!

He was moving so much that I have to go back in a couple weeks to get more pictures. I love getting all these pictures but it's so scary when you have to keep going back. In the beginning I had to go 3 weeks in a row!! Everything was okay but it's just scary. The reason I have to go back is to take pictures of his heart. They saw all 4 chambers, however; it's really hard to get pictures of them when he wiggles all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment