Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sometimes;

I think about all the things I'd do differently. There are so many things I think of.  I think of how different it'd be if i never moved here. I think about my choices i made before in the past years with drugs and drinking, which I have been sober from since July 22 (before I got pregnant). I think about choices Ive made with guys as far as giving them my heart or sex, sorry for my un modesty, or for cheating or screwing over a good guy or getting screwed over. I think about how if I chose to go with my original plans of the night on the night my baby boy was "made" that I wouldn't be having this baby boy. I think about it ALL.

But then I think how everything happens for a reason and after everything Ive been through it's only made me stronger. And now I wouldn't have changed a single thing because every choice I've made have led me to this very second of typing this as a baby boy kicks annoyingly in my tummy. It's the moments like these where I feel him and know that's my baby boy. Even though his dad can't see its our child and only ours doesn't mean that I'm going to be like him and turn my back. Because of this baby me and my parents are closer (yes I know its weird..), my mom and her mom fixed their relationship, i've found who my real friends are, I've grown up, I've continued to stay sober, and I've just become a more reasponsible person. So in my open this baby is a miracle and everything will be okay again one day.

So here are my wise words to you single/teen moms. Hold your head up high and when the world trys to kick your ass turn around and whoop the worlds ass right back! Because this is your life and the only way its going to get better is if you dont let it bring you down and just do your best to make the best out of a situation. It's too late to change it now so you gotta just go with it and do what you can.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great attitude about it! Most girls in your position (regardless of age) can't always see the "silver lining".

    Your parents should be proud of you for growing up and accepting responsibility. It shows you're mature and you know what's right.

    Keep on truckin girly!

    ReplyDelete