Friday, January 21, 2011

I just love how;

after three years of getting screwed over it just keeps coming. Every single high school stereotypical event happens to me. I had to go through clinical depression, drug addiction, having my parents come home early to a party, high school pregnancy, getting my heart broken by the guy of my dreams, getting knocked up by a guy I could care less about, and now to top it all off I got a speeding ticket today. I swear I'm so done with all this bullshit happening.

My life is just one big drama novel exploding into my life. I wish I could find the time to actually work on my writing and music again and do all the things that use to make me happy and help, but now it just feels like my life consists of working, school, pregnancy side effects (pain, aches, eating, peeing, & sleepiness), and trying to still have a social life. I feel like one of those girls on degrassi except I got all their problems thrown into one.

I'm just sick and tired of getting the bad while my brother (whom dont get me wrong I love to death) got the highschool life of being like #3 in his class, honors/AP classes, got into NC State for engineering, speeds all the time and never gets caught, has the typical highschool non backstabbing druggy friends, and just the simple life of simplicity and perfection while I got the short end of the deal. I think I'm going to write a book on my life and it will be the Chronicle of a High School Screw Up. Sounds bout right? It seems lately I only have time to complain on here; I'm sorry I promise my next post to be happy or helpful. Thanks for listening whoever actually reads this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment