Sunday, January 16, 2011

Exhausted

For the past days I've been working every single day. Pregnancy + working in a resteraunt sucks because for 4-7 hourse (never knowing when you get off) you have to stand on your feet, you can't sit down for a second and trust me, when you're 5.5 months pregnant it's not your ideal occupation. I've got to stick it out though. I need the money. I got a baby on the way and I got to continue to support my "teen" needs. aka; gas, car insurance, the money I spend going out with friends, etc. Sometimes I wish I was like all the other kids around here where their parents pay for EVERYTHING; from clothes to movies to gas to insurance to anything their heart desires. Then I rememberr I was raised to be independent ( & not spoiled) and handle my own money. I put my money into my savings all the time, but sometimes I fear that won't be enough for my little boy :/ Guess we'll see. I can't wait till I can finish high school, go to ultra sound tech school, and start my new job of not making 3.25 an hour. That's my vent of the morning now I have to go to work.

1 comment:

  1. While it may seem "unfair" sometimes that your parents don't pay for everything like a lot of other kids, your independence will take you so much further in life. I was the same way and it was much easier for me to get out on my own (2 months after I turned 18) and make a life for myself.

    ReplyDelete