Wednesday, January 19, 2011

22 weeks!!

Five and a half months down! I can't believe I only have 18 weeks left, I remember when I found out and I thought oh my god I'm already a month and now it's OMG I have only 4 months left. It's the scariest and most exciting feeling to be pregnant, not only at 16 but at any age. You get filled with fear about going through labor, being responsible for another life, what if somethings wrong, and so on, BUT you also are screaming with excitment and joy and just waiting for that little bundle of joy to get here already.

I feel like my house is slowy being taken over by baby things. Yesterday I bought some up&up brand diapers and cloth diapers (for burping). I've heard a lot of good things about the up&up brand not only that they're cheap but they're really good. So in about 4 months I'll let you know if it's true! I got a pack of 50 for 5 bucks yesterday, even though those will last me like 5 days when hes little it still is a lot cheaper then the like 8-11 dollar packs for the same amount. I also bought Nuk brand bottles. I really like them because they don't have a zillion pieces like the other ones, however I can't really give a proper review until a few more months.

Well that's all I have to ramble about right now! My exams start tomorrow and if Mason finally stops kicking me maybe I can start getting some studying done. Wish me luck.
xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment