Thursday, January 13, 2011

Introduction

So this is my first posting! I'm excited and I'm going to do my best to build up this blog and fill it up with all the truths about being 16 and pregnant and then for being a teen mom.

To start off my name is Jessica, Jessi for short, and I'm having a little baby boy! He is due May 25, and I'm so excited to have in my life. I'm single, and the father is not going to be involved (his choice, not mine). Anyways I plan on still graduating school. I will be graduating next January and then the fall of 2012 I should be enrolled to take classes to be an ultrasound tech. I work part time at a local restraunt and most of my free time seems to be spent laying around since most of my energy is gone; however, when I do get bursts of energy I'm out with my friends. My parents are there for me and very supportive, I don't know what I'd do without them.

Sounds ideal right? WRONG. My baby won't have there dad, and through all of this I lost the guy (not the dad) who I loved with ALL of my heart. I had to grow up faster then expected and save my money up for baby supplies rather than clothes and going out. As my friend says I'm going to have to go straight to being a "momma momma" rather than a "drama momma". I didn't understand it at first but what he meant was that I have to go from being where drama is the center of my world to where my baby is, pretty much not be a typical teen.

Some days are better than others while some just crush you and bring you straight to tears. Its part being pregnant and full of mood swings, part being a teenager, and part of everything just sucking sometimes. You could say I have bad luck. Fail relationship constantly, drama at high school beyond belief, and a little baby on the way. However, the first two are typical for high school, and the last one may not have been planned, BUT he is my whole world, and NO ONE means anything more to me than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment