Friday, January 14, 2011

Reviews

First off; pregnancy belly button rings. I bought one at bodycandy.com for about $11. It's nice I guess, not much to compare too. Its plastic with a sterling silver heart at the end. I wasn't originally going to get one but I hear its best for when your belly button starts stretching and "popping" out late pregnancy. It's a little uncomfortable now if I bend forward on it and it looks long and ugly on.
Next would be what I got at the consigment shop today. I love consignment shops for baby things!! Don't ever put them down just because there used. Honestly most the stuff looks brand new.
Spider man carrier: 10 dollars

Osh Kosh Outfit: 5 dollars!
I also got cute little boots that are for when hes a little older that are cowboy style with camo for $4 and I also bought a shopping cart cover that was in the box that had toys attatched and a headrest for him for $8.

Consignment shops are so great because you can get jumpers, swings, bouncers, etc for 20-30 bucks. Tons of clothes and shoes and if you go to salvation army you can get baby clothes for a dollar!! Yes $1; and the one by me has wednesdays 50% on all clothes so yes that means you can get sleepers for only $0.50!! Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment